With the current state, I only leave the house for basic needs. Sometimes I don’t even go out as more and more things can be completed online.
Now, this got me thinking. What about the businesses that started their operations in late 2019 and early 2020?
I noticed that the cafes and restaurants I frequent in our area are slowly showing up on food delivery apps. So whenever we are too lazy to cook (plus LPG is not cheap), craving or have the budget, we would order via foodpanda or search the app and drop by the shop if we are not sure what to get.
Recently, I stumbled upon a milk tea shop that seems familiar but could not remember where I saw it. My Ninong then informed me that we passed by it before. Since he was going out to buy something, he asked me what I wanted from that shop called Tastea&Co.
Tastea&Co. is a new milk tea hub in Visayas Avenue Quezon City. They offer premium Taiwan milk teas and food. As per their menu via the foodpanda app, they have the following:
- Takoyaki Cheesebombs: Dried Shrimp, Crab Sticks and Octobits
- A La Carte: Hungarian Sausage and Solo Pizza
- Premium Milk Teas: Mango Bravo Supreme, Oreo Overload, Double Dark Chocolate, Double Strawberry, Espresso Milk Tea, Tiger Sugar Pearl Milk, Black Forest and Blueberry Supreme.
- Cream Cheese Fusion: Mango-Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Mango Banana and Blueberry Banana
- Cheesecake Favorites: Winter Melon Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cheesecake, Mango Cheesecake, and Blueberry Cheesecake
- Smoothies: Passion Fruit Smoothie, Dragon Fruit Smoothie, Strawberry Smoothie, Mango Smoothie, and Dark Chocolate Smoothie.
- Coffee: Espresso Frappe, Cappuccino Frappe, Hot Brewed Coffee, French Vanilla, Black Iced Coffee, Iced Coffee Latte and Iced Mocha.
- Au Lait Series (Comes with popping boba): Mango Au Lait Series, Banana Au Lait Series, Strawberry Au Lait Series, Cranberry Au Lait Series, Blueberry Au Lait Series, Creamy Taro Au Lait Series, Creamy Brown Sugar Au Lait Series, Creamy Chocolate Au Lait Series, Creamy Cookies & Cream Au Lait Series, and Creamy Red Velvet Au Lait Series.
- Yogurt (Comes with popping boba): Lemon Yogurt Series, Blueberry Yogurt Series, Red Grapefruit Yogurt Series, Calamansi Yogurt Series, Honey Peach Yogurt Series, Kiwi Yogurt Series, Green Apple Yogurt Series, Guyabano Yogurt Series, and Passion Fruit Yogurt Series.
- Fruit Tea: Lemon Fruit Tea, Honey Peach Fruit Tea, Lychee Fruit Tea, Passion Fruit Tea, Red Grape Fruit Tea.
- Matcha Series: Green Matcha Almond Latte, Uji Matcha Cream Cheese, Uji Matcha Latte and Green Matcha Milk Tea.
- Classic Milk Tea (Comes with pearls): Tastea Bubble Milk Tea, Mango Milk Tea, Banana Milk Tea, Strawberry Milk Tea, Blueberry Milk Tea, Cranberry Milk Tea, Taro Milk Tea, Winter Melon Milk Tea, Brown Sugar Milk Tea, Hokkaido Milk Tea, Okinawa Milk Tea, Red Velvet Milk Tea and Chocolate Milk Tea.
We tried their Okinawa Milk Tea, Tastea Bubble Milk Tea as well as their solo Pepperoni Pizza.
Their Okinawa Milk Tea and Okinawa Milk Tea Tastea Bubble Milk Tea are surprisingly good. You could taste the tea that has blended well with the milk. Both tea variants are not overwhelmingly sweet. Moreover, the pearls are well-cooked and not too big. I’m a fan of tapioca pearls except for the big ones. There are times these are not cooked properly, thus ruining the milk tea experience.
With Tastea&Co., that won’t be an issue. Their milk teas and tapioca pearls are indeed delicious that you can enjoy with their selection of snacks. We got to try their Pepperoni Pizza, too. Their pizza is flavourful. The crust is not too crispy nor dry. It was just right.
Would you like to try these out yourself? Tastea&Co. is open for walk-ins and deliveries via foodpanda. My Ninong reported to me that Tastea&Co.’s branch is clean and they follow health and safety protocols. Social distancing is a must and most importantly, they will not allow you to enter if you are not wearing a face mask. They also have partitions for dividing the seating areas.
Happy milk tea drinking!
TASTEA&CO. – Visayas Avenue ☆☆☆☆☆/5