Have you heard of the latest food trend, Sushi Bake? I haven’t had any of that because I’m was busy searching for a good Ube Cheese Pandesal. I am; by the way, happy to report I already completed my list. 🙂
Moving on to the new food trend, I stumbled upon a brand called CloudEats, a food-based start-up to serve delicious meals that can be easily ordered online!
You can check their website https://cloudeats.ph/ for the complete list of meals. Want chicken wings, burgers or maybe some rice bowl? How about a healthy meal? Yes, they have that, too! Take note, they require a 24 hour lead time. You can also add notes for dietary restrictions. In terms of payment, you can do it online (Visa/Mastercard) or via bank deposit to Banco de Oro.
But that’s not all! CloudEats just released a new product line called Get Baked!
Get Baked! is the latest delivery-only baked meals. They offer a set of fresh and classic flavours for everyone to enjoy. You can choose between Sushi Bake and Baked Meals.
- Kani Mango: Crab sticks, mangoes, spicy mayo over sushi rice. Comes with nori sheets.
- Salmon Teriyaki: Crab sticks, mangoes, spicy mayo over sushi rice. Comes with nori sheets.
- Spicy Tuna: Crab sticks, mangoes, spicy mayo over sushi rice. Comes with nori sheets.
- Sisig Bake: Pork sisig baked over garlic rice. Comes with nori sheets.
- Taco Bake: Pork sisig baked over garlic rice. Comes with nori sheets.
- Kimchi Bake: Beef bulgogi baked over kimchi rice with cheese sauce. Comes with nori sheets.
- Chicken Shawarma Bake: Baked biryani rice, chicken shawarma, adlai tabbouleh and garlic sauce. Comes with pita.
- Beef Shawarma Bake: Baked biryani rice, beef shawarma, adlai tabbouleh and garlic sauce. Comes with pita.
- Beef Kofta Bake: Baked biryani rice, beef kofta, adlai tabbouleh and garlic sauce. Comes with pita.
I was able to try their Beef Shawarma Bake. It’s made of baked biryani rice, beef shawarma, Adlai tabbouleh, garlic sauce and comes with pita. Upon opening the meal box, I could already smell how delicious the Beef Shawarma Bake is. When I finally took a bite, I was still surprised by how good it tastes.
They did not skimp on flavour, or freshness. You can also tell that they prepared the food well. This meal costs Php298. Yes, I hear you. But you have to consider the ingredients used, how it was cooked and how it tastes. It would be unfair to compare it with the Beef Shawarma which costs less.
PROMO ALERT: 20% OFF
Order food you love and get 20% OFF! on foodpanda