I don’t know if you’ve tried this dessert before but I grew up loving my Abuelita Avocado Banana Dessert. It’s not too sweet but definitely one delicious dessert; not to mention, it’s very easy to make.
Would you like to try it? Let’s make things even easier! Here’s a short video you can follow. Subscribe? 🙂
You will need:
- Ripe avocados
- Ripe bananas
- Vanilla (any brand)
- Carnation evap (or any brand)
- Sugar (any type will do – brown, white, organic).
- Simply start by cutting the avocado into two pieces removing the large seed. Then you can use a knife to cut a grid in the avocado or just use a tablespoon to scrape along the inner shell of the avocado.
- Next is slicing the bananas. Take note, you can add mangoes, too. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to buy. If you can, you add it in.
- Then add in the evap, vanilla and sugar.
- Mix well, refrigerate and enjoy!
Not sure where to buy avocados? We got ours from – https://www.facebook.com/thegrocerPH/
- Ojet’s Lecheng Maja & Avocadoes from The Grocer by OLM
- Ojet’s Lecheng Maja + Abuelita’s Avocado Banana Dessert
Ojet’s Lecheng Maja and The Grocer by OLM
Stay healthy, safe and happy. Support your lokal and happy eating!