Who loves maja blanca? How about maja blanca with a twist?
The other day my family and I got to try Ojet’s Lecheng Maja. No, I’m not cursing you. It’s really called Lecheng Maja. Ojet’s Lecheng Maja is made from pure coconut milk, fresh corn and milk. Besides this creamy white layer, there is also a layer of leche flan at the bottom.
Did you see that? Now let’s take a closer look at the anatomy of Ojet’s Lecheng Maja.
There you go. When you flip it to a plate, you will see the layer of leche flan as its syrup drizzle down the creamy white layer of mais maja blanca. It’s unique and delicious but I prefer eating desserts like this cold.
So, I placed these in the fridge overnight. In the morning, I tasted a more intact flavour. And just because it has leche flan and syrup doesn’t mean it’s super sweet. Ojet’s Lecheng Maja has the right amount of sweetness making you enjoy the flavours of the creamy mais maja blanca as well as the leche flan. I’m honestly craving for it as I write this review.
Would you like to try it out yourself? I’ll leave the link to their Facebook page below.
Also available in a box of 4 or box of 8.
You can order from The Grocer or Lecheng Maja Facebook page.
Then delivery thru Lalamove or Grab.
Besides Ojet’s Lecheng, we also ordered some Avocados from The Grocer by OLM because we are making my Abuelita’s Avocado Banana Dessert.
Abuelita’s Avocado Banana Dessert
I made a short video. If you don’t want to read, then just click the play button. And maybe, liken share and subscribe? 😊
You will need:
- Ripe avocados
- Ripe bananas
- Vanilla (any brand)
- Carnation evap (or any brand)
- Sugar (any type will do – brown, white, organic).
- Simply start by cutting the avocado into two pieces removing the large seed. Then you can use a knife to cut a grid in the avocado or just use a tablespoon to scrape along the inner shell of the avocado.
- Next is slicing the bananas. Take note, you can add mangoes, too. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to buy. If you can, you add it in.
- Then add in the evap, vanilla and sugar.
- Mix well, refrigerate and enjoy!
Are you interested? I’ll leave their socials below.
Stay healthy, safe and happy. Support your lokal and happy eating!