Do you remember this place? I featured this on my blog last year.
This is ULTRA SUPER GREEN, a store that sells a variety of all-natural, GMO free, healthy, organic, and eco-friendly products located at Elizabeth Hall in Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City.
They just turned ONE! (Happy Anniversary!)
During my first visit, the one-stop shop for everything organic and eco-friendly already houses a wide range of products from food to natural homecare products and personal needs. Look at their store now. There are a lot of new products that will surely make you forget about unhealthy food and snacks.
Since I support local and love organic products, I couldn’t pass the chance to try some of their offerings. Would you like to see what’s in my shopping bag?
- GO BLACK Activated Charcoal
- Kala Milk Philippines Soap and Lotion
- Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid
- 182 Casa Lontoc All-Natural Sinamak Homesmade Spiced Vinegar
- Greenola Flax Seeds
- JustBlend Frozen Bars
- Lifestyle Gourmet Market Granola
- The Green Tummy Organic Dried Goji Berry
- Terranutra Herbals Terra Cafe Green Coffee and Glow Berry Juice
- Baby Cafe PH Coconut Chips
- Buko Foods PH Organic Coconut Spread
- Chocoliz 70% Cacao Bar
- CrackleChips Salted Egg Potato Chips
- Oh So Healthy Mango Banana Fruit Crisps
- Oh So Healthy Guava Purple Yam Banana Fruit Crisps
- Lick The Spoon Chocolate Dulce De Leche
- Native Gourmet Organic Chocolate Tablea
Want a closer look at these products? We will be making separate posts/videos so make sure to follow us on social media and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel plus CLICK the BELL icon for notifications!
You can find ULTRA SUPER GREEN at Elizabeth Hall, Katipunan Avenue – right across Petron Gasoline Station and is between East West Bank and Music 22.